You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Zirkonzahn Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 5:25pm

Problem with Scanner

I have a problem with my scanner sg 600 , when I try to to save the mesh scanner say : error during triangulation , no mesh generated .

Please , can you give a advice. :!:

Thank you very much

Best Regards

Haroldo Menezes Junior

Wednesday, July 11th 2012, 9:12am

Hello Haroldo,

Did you start the scanner before you open the Scansoftware, the other way round there are often problems!

How about calibration, does this work, when did you last calibrate the scanner?

If there are still problems you should call the ZZ support and they will help you as fast as they can.
Happy CADCAM !

;)Wolly

Thursday, July 12th 2012, 2:10pm

Thank you very much .
Now the sacaner is very good , the problem was exactly what you did say . I just restart and is perfect now .
Please , can you help with Modellier , when I have to cop the job , I am making mistakes in Duplicate , many mistakes .
If you have some information about Dulicate , or have some tips for me , I will be very nice .
All the Very Best Regards
Haroldo

Thursday, July 12th 2012, 3:47pm

Hello Haroldo,

I`ll give you the advice not to duplicate your job. This generates a lot of files in the same folder and can be confusing.
The better way is to start a new job, but it depends on what you want to do?
But it is a lot to declare because there are different ways and possibilities.
May be you can explain exactly what you want to do, respectively why you want to copy or duplicate the job.
Happy CADCAM !

;)Wolly

Tuesday, July 24th 2012, 6:08pm

Thank You .
Can you tell me how to duplicate a easy job . do you have any example how to dupicate , or any think that I can read , because they way you say i will have to scan the job again and work twice , and the end of you answer you ask me why to copy ,I want duplicate the job because I want to make a new one and give it as a exemplo , or I want to change the implant plataform , so many things I want to do in a duplicate job . Please , if you have a very small example job that you can write for me step by step , it is going to very good . if you help me the confusing can be easy and I need to understand the system . Best regards and thank you very much

Thursday, July 26th 2012, 2:53pm

Dear Haroldo,
it is not as easy as you think to explain the "copyjob". If you want to do the same crown again, you can "delete modellation parts" (rightclick to the background after wizzard has finished) and then you can delete step by step back to the beginning. If you want to change the platform of your implant you have to change your choice in ARCHIV while selecting the job for the tooth .
I hope, you are familiar with windows! Before that, you go to Explorer and look for the file of your project "copy and paste it" then you get a file named "copy of Miller" to save your first job. You can undo any correction in your file "Miller" while renaming Miller in ">Miller_1" an Copy of Miller in "Miller". Then you have your original project back. After any correction of file names you have3 to start CAD (Modellier) new.
Sorry, when I stop here, but it is very laborious to explain every step, but I hope I could help you a little and put it on the right way.
Happy CADCAM !

;)Wolly

Thursday, August 16th 2012, 11:53am

How to make gengiva over the pontic

Please .

Can you tell me how to put gengiva over the pontic , I am trying but I don´t know where I make the mistake , I put the pontic 14-15 as a prettau element and in the end when I start modellier , the gengiva goes over the crow number 16 .

can you give one exemplo how to make the gengiva over the pontic ?

Best Regards

Dr haroldo Menezes Junor

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "HAROLDO" (Aug 27th 2012, 8:27pm) with the following reason: Please . Can you tell me how to put gengiva over the pontic , I am trying but I don´t know where I make the mistake , I put the pontic 14-15 as a prettau element and in the end when I start modellier , the gengiva goes over the crow number 16 . can you give one exemplo how to make the gengiva over the pontic ? Best Regards Dr haroldo Menezes Junor

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests