Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Zirkonzahn Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2009, 10:57

Prettau sintering

I have Zirkonofen 600.
Whitch program is for sintering Prettau zirconia?
JUST MILL IT

Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2009, 17:56

Usually it is program no.5. If you don´t have this number, in case you own the oven a long time, you have to send the program-unit to Zirzonzahn to add this programm.
Happy CADCAM !

;)Wolly

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2009, 07:37

Usually it is program no.5. If you don´t have this number, in case you own the oven a long time, you have to send the program-unit to Zirzonzahn to add this programm.
Oven is made in 2008th and sn :00430.When I put it on prog.5 how can I chek the settings?
JUST MILL IT

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2009, 17:25

As far as I know, there is no possibility for the user to change any settings of the programs.

Therfore, I would say you can use program no.5, if it is available on your control unit.
Happy CADCAM !

;)Wolly

Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2009, 23:33

Hi,kreso.

I note,that the Prettau program have a extra step-a holding time 1.5h at(around) 1100- 1200 C.

You can run this program with a piece of zirconia( for some cleaning effect of heating elements :P ),and watch the program for this step.

If you still have any doubt,send the program unit to ZZahn.They will help you.

Best regards!

Montag, 19. Oktober 2009, 10:41

Thanks

Thank you Takov.Now one more question.Can I use Prettau liquid for coloring standard translucent zirconia? :thumbup:
JUST MILL IT

Montag, 19. Oktober 2009, 18:22

RE: Thanks

Thank you Takov.Now one more question.Can I use Prettau liquid for coloring standard translucent zirconia? :thumbup:

this is not really recommended, because the Prettau Liquid is like a thinned "normal" colour liquid and you would be disappointed of the less coloured result. But the the best way anyway is to try it yourself with a rest of standard zirconia to see the result...in some cases it is helpful and may be you like it :)

Wolly
Happy CADCAM !

;)Wolly

Dienstag, 20. Oktober 2009, 06:50

Hi.

I use sometimes Prettau liquids,but only with light colours A1,B1..,and when i work with e.max.With dark colours is not OK.

If you get darker colours with pouring the work into liquid,you must to dilute liquid,or make long drying time.

I prefer to use brush,not to pour(both liquids).This way i can make cervical/incisal colouring.Get a try :) .

Best regards!

Dienstag, 20. Oktober 2009, 09:36

OK thanks,
I have B1.It looks very nice.
Thanks again. :thumbup:
JUST MILL IT

Montag, 26. Oktober 2009, 14:59

My program no.5 have this settings:
Final temperature: 1600*C
aprox.8*C/min
Holding time 2:00 hours
Is this OK for Prettau zirconia sintering? ?(
JUST MILL IT

Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2009, 06:30

I think it`s not correct program.In User Manual there is program Nr.5 without data.Maybe it`s a settings by default.

You must contact ZZ team or your local representative.

Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2009, 08:44

I have sent e-mail to Zirkonzahn and they told me that it is OK.
That are the settings for Prettau. :thumbup:
JUST MILL IT

Zurzeit ist neben Ihnen 1 Benutzer in diesem Thema unterwegs:

1 Besucher