You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Zirkonzahn Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 14th 2009, 12:30pm

Power failure

I have started program 1 over night at 10PM and in 8AM I had power failure for 10 minutes.
The oven restart program and sinter the zircona again.Will there be a problem whit this zirconia crowens?
What to do next time if this hapens again? ?(
JUST MILL IT

Sunday, February 15th 2009, 11:34am

In the majoritiy of cases power failure is a problem of the electricity distributor because of trouble in their power supply line. I guess there are no or less possiblities to avoid this. Maybe you call them and ask for their problems???

Luckily our furnace control detects a power failure and restarts the process to finish it, otherwise you would have semi-sintered crowns

So be happy and don´t mind having double sintered crowns...they won´t be damaged. :)
Happy CADCAM !

;)Wolly