You are not logged in.

Monday, March 14th 2011, 10:20pm

PRETTAU BRIDGE 4 ELEMENT OVER 2 IMPLANTS.

HELLO,
I AM A BEGGINER AND WOULD LIKE TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE A 4-ELEMENT-BRIDGE SCREW OVER THE TWO IMPLANTS, --- I HAVE THE PROGRAM BUT I DON´T KNOW HOW TO WORK WITH THIS PROGRAM , AND I REALLY NEED INFORMATION OR HELP .

MANY THANKS AND BEST REGARDS

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Marina Zaborskaya" (Mar 15th 2011, 1:07am)

Tuesday, March 15th 2011, 10:25am

Hello Marina,

I think it is very difficult to explain the CAD software here in the forum. Do you know about the supporthotline of Zirkonzahn via SKYPE? Maybbe they can help you directly via TEAMVIEWER or otherwise you should visit a introductory course. I would say, the hole system is too complex for autoditacially working, it is possible, but will take a lot more time than visiting a course.

I hope I could help you a little bit!

Sincere regards
Happy CADCAM !

;)Wolly

Tuesday, March 15th 2011, 1:24pm

Zirkonzahn Course

Hello Marina,

other information for Zirkonzahn courses you find on follow link:

http://www.zirkonzahn.com/en/Workshop/Trainings.aspx

Or contact Ms. Barbara Leitgeb_Tel. +39 0474 066665

barbara.leitgeb@zirkonzahn.com

Best regards

Anna

Tuesday, March 15th 2011, 4:07pm

Prettau Bridge 4 elements

Hello

Thank for answer .

My husband is going to take the introduction course in Italy next month , and we thinking about study as much as we can , but is difficult to get information that we can understand ,

The SupprtHotLine is GREAT , very helpfull and very profissional , we can always trust them .

please , if you have infornmation about prettau bridge , 4 elements over two implantes , can you sent to me , I Will study and try to do in Wax first to see what I can get . I need to do that , .

Please , Can you Help us .

Best Regards

Marina