You are not logged in.

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 10:57am

Prettau sintering

I have Zirkonofen 600.
Whitch program is for sintering Prettau zirconia?
JUST MILL IT

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 5:56pm

Usually it is program no.5. If you don´t have this number, in case you own the oven a long time, you have to send the program-unit to Zirzonzahn to add this programm.
Happy CADCAM !

;)Wolly

Wednesday, October 14th 2009, 7:37am

Usually it is program no.5. If you don´t have this number, in case you own the oven a long time, you have to send the program-unit to Zirzonzahn to add this programm.
Oven is made in 2008th and sn :00430.When I put it on prog.5 how can I chek the settings?
JUST MILL IT

Wednesday, October 14th 2009, 5:25pm

As far as I know, there is no possibility for the user to change any settings of the programs.

Therfore, I would say you can use program no.5, if it is available on your control unit.
Happy CADCAM !

;)Wolly

Thursday, October 15th 2009, 11:33pm

Hi,kreso.

I note,that the Prettau program have a extra step-a holding time 1.5h at(around) 1100- 1200 C.

You can run this program with a piece of zirconia( for some cleaning effect of heating elements :P ),and watch the program for this step.

If you still have any doubt,send the program unit to ZZahn.They will help you.

Best regards!

Monday, October 19th 2009, 10:41am

Thanks

Thank you Takov.Now one more question.Can I use Prettau liquid for coloring standard translucent zirconia? :thumbup:
JUST MILL IT

Monday, October 19th 2009, 6:22pm

RE: Thanks

Thank you Takov.Now one more question.Can I use Prettau liquid for coloring standard translucent zirconia? :thumbup:

this is not really recommended, because the Prettau Liquid is like a thinned "normal" colour liquid and you would be disappointed of the less coloured result. But the the best way anyway is to try it yourself with a rest of standard zirconia to see the result...in some cases it is helpful and may be you like it :)

Wolly
Happy CADCAM !

;)Wolly

Tuesday, October 20th 2009, 6:50am

Hi.

I use sometimes Prettau liquids,but only with light colours A1,B1..,and when i work with e.max.With dark colours is not OK.

If you get darker colours with pouring the work into liquid,you must to dilute liquid,or make long drying time.

I prefer to use brush,not to pour(both liquids).This way i can make cervical/incisal colouring.Get a try :) .

Best regards!

Tuesday, October 20th 2009, 9:36am

OK thanks,
I have B1.It looks very nice.
Thanks again. :thumbup:
JUST MILL IT

Monday, October 26th 2009, 2:59pm

My program no.5 have this settings:
Final temperature: 1600*C
aprox.8*C/min
Holding time 2:00 hours
Is this OK for Prettau zirconia sintering? ?(
JUST MILL IT

Wednesday, October 28th 2009, 6:30am

I think it`s not correct program.In User Manual there is program Nr.5 without data.Maybe it`s a settings by default.

You must contact ZZ team or your local representative.

Wednesday, October 28th 2009, 8:44am

I have sent e-mail to Zirkonzahn and they told me that it is OK.
That are the settings for Prettau. :thumbup:
JUST MILL IT

3 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

3 guests