You are not logged in.

Saturday, March 2nd 2013, 4:17pm

trouble!

Hello

We are a Estedent dental lab from Israel, about 1 week ago we bought m5 milling machine with s600 3d scaner
We have some questions about scan software:

1) How can I scan my upper and lower archers with a simple ocludator, for working at the same time on upper bridges and lower bridges

2) I was scanned my impression for post and core sucessfully, also I was converted this this scan on impression by put on button impression, but when i'am going to set a insertion direction, it write me (invalid insertion direction, the current view on view on surfase seem to be upside-down)

3) I was scanned arch with 8 scan markers, when I going to implant registration, i was chose Zimmer 3,5, and after I clicking on best fit matching, it totates me the platform on 180 degrees at all 8 implants

can you help me please?

thank you ?(

Monday, March 4th 2013, 10:12am

Hello,

I think the best way is to call the support at zirkonzahn!
The other way is to join a seminar of them...

Monday, March 4th 2013, 11:19am

thank you

I don't speak english well, so where I can write a message for support?

Monday, March 4th 2013, 2:51pm

Here is a partner lab in Tel-Aviv:
[b]
Shenhav-Dental Studio[/b]
7 Ha-Omanim St.
67897 Tel-Aviv
Tel: +972 35620429
Fax: +972 35627880
shenhavlab@gmail.com

Monday, March 4th 2013, 5:30pm

I was bought m5 milling machine from them, but they don't have a support well
With this reason I founding a good support for me, does zirkonzahn himself have support team with e-mail?

Tuesday, March 5th 2013, 9:07am

Sorry, I would say, that it is nearly impossible to have success with 5 Tec without having a introduction or a seminar. It is a great system but you should have a training to enjoy all the features and as I did some installs in the past I can tell you, that it ist really difficult/impossible to make training or troubleshooting only via email.
Please call Zirkonzahn and ask them for possibilities for you.

Best regards
Happy CADCAM !

;)Wolly