You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Zirkonzahn Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 2nd 2013, 4:17pm

trouble!

Hello

We are a Estedent dental lab from Israel, about 1 week ago we bought m5 milling machine with s600 3d scaner
We have some questions about scan software:

1) How can I scan my upper and lower archers with a simple ocludator, for working at the same time on upper bridges and lower bridges

2) I was scanned my impression for post and core sucessfully, also I was converted this this scan on impression by put on button impression, but when i'am going to set a insertion direction, it write me (invalid insertion direction, the current view on view on surfase seem to be upside-down)

3) I was scanned arch with 8 scan markers, when I going to implant registration, i was chose Zimmer 3,5, and after I clicking on best fit matching, it totates me the platform on 180 degrees at all 8 implants

can you help me please?

thank you ?(

Monday, March 4th 2013, 10:12am

Hello,

I think the best way is to call the support at zirkonzahn!
The other way is to join a seminar of them...

Monday, March 4th 2013, 11:19am

thank you

I don't speak english well, so where I can write a message for support?

Monday, March 4th 2013, 2:51pm

Here is a partner lab in Tel-Aviv:
[b]
Shenhav-Dental Studio[/b]
7 Ha-Omanim St.
67897 Tel-Aviv
Tel: +972 35620429
Fax: +972 35627880
shenhavlab@gmail.com

Monday, March 4th 2013, 5:30pm

I was bought m5 milling machine from them, but they don't have a support well
With this reason I founding a good support for me, does zirkonzahn himself have support team with e-mail?

Tuesday, March 5th 2013, 9:07am

Sorry, I would say, that it is nearly impossible to have success with 5 Tec without having a introduction or a seminar. It is a great system but you should have a training to enjoy all the features and as I did some installs in the past I can tell you, that it ist really difficult/impossible to make training or troubleshooting only via email.
Please call Zirkonzahn and ask them for possibilities for you.

Best regards
Happy CADCAM !

;)Wolly

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests