Non risulti loggato.

Gentile visitatore,
Benvenuto su Zirkonzahn Forum. Se questa è la tua prima visita, ti chiediamo di leggere la sezione Aiuto. Questa guida ti spiegherà il funzionamento di questa pagina. Prima di poter utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo software dovrai registrarti. Usa la form di registrazione per registrarti adesso, oppure visualizza maggiori informazioni sul processo di registrazione. Se sei già un utente registrato, allora dovrai solamente procedere con il login da qui.

martedì, 8. novembre 2011, 16:42

machine spindle speed

Hi to all

I have a CNC machine with 12000 RPM spindle speed. Can some one help me and tell me that can i machining Zirconia material with this machine or not?

Does the 12000 RPM spindle speed is enough to machining zirconia material? or it is too slow ?
I don't know that if i machining zirconia crown bridge with this spindle speed, does the zirconia bridge is completely Ok or it will have some crack in the Zirconia crown bridge for slow spindle speed(12000 rmp)?

Can i use the Zirconia material of ZirkonZahn company with this machine?
What tool shape do you suggest for this spindle speed and this material? Does i need special tool or not?

I am wait for your help.

Thank you

mercoledì, 9. novembre 2011, 08:55

Hi,
Sorry, did you ever before mill zirkonia :?:

I think you should get more informations about using CADCAM in dental lab.

It is not as easy as you think..

...you can`t take any machine any software and any blank and then you will have perfect milling system

and by the way ,12000 RPM can be enough for milling it depends on the pressure and the speed you move the bur

Greetings
Happy CADCAM !

;)Wolly

giovedì, 10. novembre 2011, 08:31

Hi sml2010,

here is an answer from our dental technicans:
"Yes, in principle it is possible to mill with 12000 RPM, if all parameters are tentatively adjusted to our material."

If you would like to have more information don't hesitate to call Zirkonzahn Headquater, we are speaking Englisch, Spanisch, Italian, French, Portuguese and also Russian and. Only call 0039 0474066660 or write a mail to info@zirkonzahn.com and we will call you back.

Warmest regards Stephanie

Threads simili