You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, November 10th 2011, 9:11am

Author: sml2010

Zirconia sintering machine

Hi to all Can you please tell me: If i use zirconia of Zirkonzahn company for frame work , Can i use the Programat S1 machine from Ivoclar company for sintering zirconia material? http://www.ivoclarvivadent.com/en/all/pr…es/programat-s1 Thank you

Tuesday, November 8th 2011, 4:42pm

machine spindle speed

Hi to all I have a CNC machine with 12000 RPM spindle speed. Can some one help me and tell me that can i machining Zirconia material with this machine or not? Does the 12000 RPM spindle speed is enough to machining zirconia material? or it is too slow ? I don't know that if i machining zirconia crown bridge with this spindle speed, does the zirconia bridge is completely Ok or it will have some crack in the Zirconia crown bridge for slow spindle speed(12000 rmp)? Can i use the Zirconia material o...

Thursday, June 30th 2011, 12:29am

Information request

Hello I am new and need your help. Please help me for have a good PDF, Video or... that show me step by step fabrication Zirconia crowns, Zirconia bridge by CAD/CAM technique. I want know how can i fabricate full Zirconnia Crowns,Bridge and i want know what tools,Materials,... does i need for order to Zirkonzahn.com I am wait for your good help. Thank you